Sunday 20 March 2011

Where are we now .... ?



Do you remember the first time we met? Everything was awkward. It looked so funny.
Do you remember the new year that we're together? that was the first time i held your hands. 
you were sad cause you thought i dont love you.. but lil' did you know, that was the moment I fell in love with you.

I remember the times when you would tell me not to put on make up..
i remember the days when we ride on a motorbike and we'll get caught by corrupt officers.
I remember the moments when I asked if you are okay, and you would try hard to smile to hide from me.. but i know you very well, i will then nag at you.. til you 'll say what's wrong.. then there goes the lil arguments.. and the next day, we're okay. How could we get along so well that whenever we talk about our dreams, we couldn't wait for the future to come?

Then came the day you needed to leave me.. i was so sad. I was just watching as your plane flew into the thin clouds. I told myself that I shouldn't feel sad cause It's just the beginning of everything. When you get home, you'll start building up our dreams. And i just have to wait.. Oh, i remember it so well when you said, "good things happen to those who wait" So, I waited for your promise.. that we'll still see each other again.

But..
Where are you now? Where is the man I thought I'll share my life with? Where is the good man who can be the greatest role model of any other man. I dont know you anymore. What happened to our promises? You hate me and curse me for a worthless thing. You are willing to destroy everything over a nonsense thing. 

I hope you didnt listen to your madness. I hope I was strong enough to hold on after everything  we've been through. I hope I could still stand your madness. But i couldn't. It was already too much. 

Wherever you are right now.. I know you are happy. i want nothing but the best for you. And I have loved you. i still love you.. But I need to be stronger. i need to move on.. 

As the song goes, 

Because you've gone and left me standing all alone..
And i know i've got to face tomorrow on my own..
Before i let you go, i want to say.. I love you..









No comments:

Post a Comment